Medicine & Drug Information
If you can't find what you are looking for here, please try another option to the left. A number of websites provide health and medicine information and services that extend across a wide variety of topics. We have attempted to break them down by subject for ease of accessibility.
The websites listed should not be construed as medical advice or instruction. Consult your health professional for advice relating to a medical problem or condition.
- DailyMed - DailyMed provides high quality information about marketed drugs. This information includes FDA approved labels (package inserts).
- DEA Drug Fact Sheets - Descriptions of commonly abused drugs like cocaine, inhalants, marijuana, steroids, and others.
- Dietary Supplement Label Database - The DSLD seeks to Include the full label information from all of the dietary supplement products marketed in the U.S. with a Web-based user interface that provides ready access to the data.
- Drug Information Portal - The NLM Drug Information Portal gives users a gateway to selected drug information from the National Library of Medicine and other U.S. governmental agencies like the FDA and CDC.
- DrugWatch.com - DrugWatch.com has as its focus the education of the public about the thousands of prescription and over-the-counter medications sold in this country. It's continually updated with the latest drug recalls, FDA approvals, drug side effects, and drug interactions.
- PDRhealth - PDRhealth is a consumer and patient web site, sponsored by the publishers of the Physicians' Desk Reference. It is an excellent online alternative to the print PDR. It has comprehensive drug information, including an alphabetical and topical search section for drugs & supplements, diseases & conditions, and clinical trials.
- RxList - In-depth drug information.